Principles of personal data processing and protection.
Please be advised that the personal data administrator is: Firma Handlowo - Produkcyjna SU-MA Marek Sułkowski with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Siewna 30 31-231 Kraków, (NIP: 6790024356, REGON: 350010131)
All issues related to personal data, and in particular all questions, applications and claims should be submitted in person to the address indicated above or via letter or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by you:
They are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, we make sure that they are protected against disclosure to unauthorized persons, or removal by an unauthorized person. Personal data is properly secured, and the web forms used to send information are protected by the SSL security protocol, thanks to which the data transmission process is encrypted
In our store, we collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname and / or company data necessary to issue an invoice, including tax identification number
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- E-mail adress
- The customer registering in the online store provides the login and password securing the customer's account, which the customer should protect so that they are not used by unauthorized persons.
- During the Customer's visit to the Online Store's website, IP address data, domain name, browser type, operating system type are automatically collected. This data can be collected by "cookies", the "Google Analytics" system.
Purpose of processing personal data.
- performance of the sales contract or contract for the provision of electronic services
- contact using the contact form available on the website.
The administrator does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely, such as:
- courier companies - in order to deliver the ordered goods;
- accounting company - accounting service of invoices (only if the customer ordered invoice);
- companies dealing with IT services and store servers - the current operation of the store and its IT support.
The customer has the right to withdraw from consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Personal data will be processed until this cancellation.
The customer has the right to access personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, as well as object to data processing.
We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.